Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tel Aviv - An Amazing Wonderland

This is the second most populous city in Israel. The city is located in the west Israel on the Israel Mediterranean coastline. The white city of Tel Aviv is honored as UNESCO world heritage sites in the year 2003. The inhabitants of this place say “the city never sleeps”. It is the fifth most visited the city in Middle East and Africa. Millions of tourists reach this place annually. The city gives plenty of options for excursion. The place gives many opportunities for adventure and entertainment too. It is a perfect place for adventure lovers. 
This year, when we were planning our trip, the name of this city suddenly stroked in my mind. The beauty of city motivates me to visit this place. Therefore, I decided this city as my next destination. It was a little bit difficult to convince my whole family but with a bit of hard work I able to convince them all.

After deciding this place, I started searching about the flight details. The budget was pre decided by me, and I had to complete the entire trip within that budget line. So as, to adhere to my budget constraints, I was in favor of some low fare flight. I searched all cheap domestic flights to Tel Aviv. I made a list of best flights to Tel Aviv. A known travel agent informed me that few leading airlines ply cheap flights to Tel Aviv like Turkish Airlines; I gathered all information about these airlines and then book cheap tickets to Tel Aviv from one of these flights.

At last, on the decided date we reached this ultimate place. Since summer vacations were going on at this time, there was a huge crowd at the airport. It took a long time to come out of the airport after completing the formalities. We directly moved towards the hotel which was pre booked by us. That day we took a rest in our room only and decided to start the trip on the next day. The very first day we moved towards many popular places of the city such as old Jaffa, Rabin Square, Tel Aviv Port, Jaffa’s Railway Station, Rothschild Boulevard, Florentine, Tel Aviv University, and Joshua Gardens, etc. 
This was the marvelous city and an ultimate place to spend holidays. Those three days that I spent in Tel Aviv were the most delightful days of my life, and I would love to visit this place once again. However, No tour is complete without indulging in some shopping. On the last day of our trip, we visited towards market. The street market of this city was not only appealing but also offered stunning artifacts at affordable rates. We had purchase lots of traditional items for our dear ones. We undoubtedly enjoyed our shopping spree there.