Monday, October 22, 2012

The city that has it all

I had heard people talk about London, a lot. They were always full of praises for it, I could not really understand what the hue and cry was about. Of course this was till I had not been there. The place is exquisite, the moment one steps foot on the soil of London; you can feel the richness and glory of their rich cultural history.
It is not every day that one gets a chance to go to a place, so beautiful and so amazing. I was planning to go for a vacation for a very long time but never found the time to do so. I kept procrastinating and the truth is that I never really found a place which excited me or interested me a lot. It was then that my work who also works with me, talked about how wonderful his experience of going to London had been. After I heard all the stories, I decided to check out the cheap airfares. I did this while I was sitting in my office, it was after I saw how reasonable the fares were that I decided to go and visit the place.

I and a couple of my friends, who also wanted a break, decided that this place was ideal for a vacation. This was when we started looking for cheap flight tickets, which were not very difficult to find.

The capital of England is certainly worth all the attention it gets, the architecture that the city has to exhibit, is just beautiful. Everything is done with great taste. The mixture of conventional architecture along with all its modernity is what makes it so beautiful. We were certainly glad that flights to London like British Airways flew frequently and we did not have to be stressed about our schedule.

All of us enjoyed going to the Natural history museum a lot. The museum is not just beautiful; it is absolutely fascinating. The place has more than 70 million specimens of earth and life. The museums fame and glory is something that the whole world knows about.

The British Museum was a wonderful place and we certainly had an amazing time, it actually has a collection of 8 million works. All the collection that the museum holds is truly fascinating.

In this museum one does not just get to see the great work of England, we get to see different works from different parts of the world. It was really good to see the availability of cheap flights to London.
So if you like I want to have good food, enjoy great parties, great scenic beauty then do not hesitate in booking cheap tickets to London and have a great time.