Friday, October 26, 2012

The land of Nature and glory

I had an amazing vacation with my family in the beautiful, Argentina. My family and I have been planning to go out together for a very long time. This vacation came as the perfect opportunity to bond and spends some really high quality family time together. This trip was filled with fun and all of us had an amazing time. My kids were very excited to be there and while I was excited, I was also very worried about the arrangements. Argentina is a huge place and we decided to go to its capital- Buenos Aires. The country is beautiful and we had heard very nice things about the place but people were especially full of praises for its capital. I had always thought that arranging for traveling was a major issue and the idea of it seemed very inconvenient.
To my surprise, when I looked for tickets online, I was able to find many tickets and the best part was that I was able to find cheap flights.

When I reached the place, I was glad; I choose this place for my family vacation. The first place we went to see was this amazing wetland, island forests. They have bus tours and one gets to see these beautiful forests and also see some magnificent waterways. The air flights were available so easily, that our trip had become a reality pretty easily.

Many people told me that flights to Buenos Aires like British Airways could be booked through travel agents also but when I went online, I realized that doing it I was not a hassle at all.

We had a very great time on this super fun picnic that we went for, there were thousands of other tourists which were with us for this bird watching and picnic event. The spot is great and we got the chance to see over 200 different species of birds. They were beautiful and my children were really glad that I got them here. They had never seen so many different kinds of birds and the truth is neither had I.
If I had not been able to find cheap flights to Buenos Aires, I would certainly not have been able to make my kids, so happy.

I decided to treat my kids and took them out for dining in a place; everybody we met had praised a lot. The place was very expensive but the food was amazing, it is a place where we were able to feel that we really on a vacation and the great food became a part of it.

We sure were lucky to find cheap tickets to Buenos Aires and you can also have this opportunity.