Monday, November 26, 2012

Sydney; An amazing place


I am sure that if you also get only one vacation a year, you have great plans for it. In fact it becomes one thing you look forward to every year. As for me, I know that the whole year I keep waiting for it and planning what to do in it. This year was no different and every day at work when I get over tired, I think of the vacation I am going to have and all my stress starts melting away, I know that this may not be true for everybody but everybody certainly does enjoy a nice vacation.

The place I work I have quite a few people from Australia and over the years we have become friends, they always talk about how beautiful Australia is and I certainly felt tempted to there. What is also true is that whenever I saw Sydney on TV, I certainly thought that it was beautiful. So I decided that this is the place I would go to this time. As soon as I made up my mind about the place, I started thinking of booking tickets, I wanted to find cheap international flights and I was very happy to see that it was not at all difficult to find such flights.
I suppose like almost all the tourists who go this truly gorgeous place, I also went to the famous opera house first. I had seen it so much on the internet, TV and even on post cards, that the temptation was way too big. When I went there I realized why it got all the attention it did. I was a part of a tour which runs daily and the timings are also comfortable. This architectural marvel has more than a thousand rooms and has many corridors, the interiors and exteriors of this place are remarkable. I was certainly happy to have found flight tickets for cheap. My journey was quite exciting.

Flights to Sydney like Air Canada are very easy to find and I barely had to go through any trouble to find them. While I was there I went for a walk from Bondi to Coogee beach, this walk is what made me realize why I keep planning for a vacation the whole year. It was so blissful and relaxing and the beach was just undesirably beautiful. I am certainly happy that I was able to go there and it was really nice to have found cheap flights to Sydney.
I certainly did enjoy visiting the Sydney Harbor and the botanical gardens. You can also book cheap tickets to Sydney and have a vacation you have really been waiting for and you will certainly not regret choosing this place.