Thursday, November 1, 2012

Have fun, pay less

A trip away from the place you live in, away from the routine of life and the hectic schedule of work can be the best gift, you give yourself. I was so worked up that I barely had time for myself and all I wanted to do was to get away from the mundane routine of life and enjoy myself. This is why I decided to take an off and have a good time, have a great time, to be in a place which would make me feel better. I wanted to go to a place where I could have fun and enjoy nature at the same time.
I started asking around and one of my friends suggested Helsinki, I started doing some research and my friend who has been there a couple of years ago, persuaded me a lot .I certainly wanted to find cheap plane fares, I knew the money I saved on traveling to and fro could be used on so many other things on my trip.

I searched for a little while and was able to find the best airfares and was quick to book my tickets. Without further ado, I went there and the flight was pretty comfortable. Our tickets were booked at British Airways.

When I went there, on my first day I heard that there was a rock concert somewhere, since I love rock concerts and hadn’t been to one in a while, I could not resist this chance. This is when I decided to go the place. Although I was hoping for a nice concert, I certainly did not expect to find such a great venue. The venue was Well Park. It is a beautiful park, where people come to jog, where people come for picnics and have a really great time. The concert was very nice and there was a great place to have coffee too.

Flights to Helsinki are easy to find, in fact I was able to find flights without any trouble at all. This certainly can be a great motivating factor. Another great thing I got to saw was the beautiful rock church. The church, whole of it has been carved out of rock, except for its dome. This dome is made of copper.

I also had a trip to Seurasaari Island, this trip can be done through bus trip and once you are there, you will be happy; you chose to come to this place. The island is absolutely beautiful and I was so happy that I had taken this decision and decided to give myself this break. The great thing was that I was able to find cheap tickets to Helsinki.

You can also stop procrastinating and let yourself have some fun and you can certainly find cheap flights to Helsinki.